St. Edward Parish is in beautiful Stafford Springs, Connecticut and is the only Catholic Church within the Town of Stafford with approximate 1200 families in its congregation. It is a part of the Diocese of Norwich, Connecticut and the Archdiocese of Hartford, Connecticut.
We are blessed to have many parishioners who volunteer as members of our various ministries and organizations and who also lend their expertise as first responders and sit on Town of Stafford committees and boards.
Tucked away in the hills of Eastern Connecticut, Stafford is a family oriented community. St. Edward Church has welcomed parishioners since 1869 and continues to minister to all.