K-8 FAITH FORMATION
FAITH FORMATION CLASSES FOR JANUARY 23 AND 30 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.
Our Faith Formation classes for children are very important for the future of our church. It is only because the example of our dedicated staff and volunteers that we are able to grow our future as a church and teach our children about our faith. Volunteers are always needed for this program. Please call the church office at 860-684-2705 to volunteer. Please contact our Faith Formation staff, Nicole Ladd and Andrea Broer at [email protected] and they will be able to assist you.
Below are the forms that parents of Faith Formation students will find useful:
K-8 Registration Form
K-8 Faith Formation Calendar 2021
K-8 Prayers to Memorize 2021-2022
K-8 Covid Dismissal Procedures 2021-2022
K-8 Covid Waiver 2021-2022
K-8 To Sign Covid Safety Measures 2021-2022
NEW COVID GUIDELINES - SEPTEMBER 2021
This week we received updated Covid-19 guidelines from the diocese for the 2021-22 school year. In order for our program to be in compliance, we are instating the following policies.
- Children must wear face masks.
- Hands will be sanitized upon entering the building.
- Seating arrangements in the classrooms will allow for social distancing.
- No food will be permitted.
- No visitors will be allowed in the building. Parents must drop off children at the front door. Staff will be available to help younger children to their classrooms.
- Dismissal must be staggered; therefore the closing prayer and pickup procedure will also be changing. More information to come.
- Classes will not be held if the county Covid infection rate for the preceding week is above 2 percent.
Please continue to watch for updates regarding Open House and class start dates. Final scheduling awaits completion of the renovations on the Parish Center.
CHILDREN'S LITURGY PROGRAM AT MASS
If your child is interested in participating in our Children's Liturgy during Mass, please contact the church office at 860-684-2705. These sessions will resume after Covid rules are lifted.